The CLEP College Algebra Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL511: CLEP College Algebra Visually in 24 Hours
CLEP is the fast track to get college credit and Rapid Learning is the fast track to prepare for CLEP. The required topics are overwhelming to study by self reading in absence of classroom instruction. Rapid Learning overcomes this learning gap by offering visual lectures developed and narrated by college professors. Let our experts guide you through your study by following our signature Rapid Learning System - Visual Tutorials + Problem Drills + Cheat Sheets.
This visual course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the CLEP, with one-to-one match with the official required topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The CLEP Basics
- Tutorial 01: The Guide to the CLEP
- Tutorial 02: Prerequisite Review for CLEP Algebra
- Tutorial 03: Problem Solving in Algebra
Core Unit #2 – Real Numbers and Algebraic Expressions
- Tutorial 04: The Real Number System
- Tutorial 05: Operations with Algebraic Expressions
- Tutorial 06: Exponential and Radical Expressions
Core Unit #3 – Polynomial and Rational Functions
- Tutorial 07: Polynomial Addition and Subtraction
- Tutorial 08: Polynomial Multiplication and Division
- Tutorial 09: Factoring and Expanding Polynomials
- Tutorial 10: Rational Functions and Domain
Core Unit #4 – Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 11: Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 12: Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 13: Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 14: Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 15: Exponential Equations
- Tutorial 16: Logarithmic Equations
Core Unit #5 – Functions and Graphs
- Tutorial 17: Data Representation and Graphs
- Tutorial 18: Functions and their Properties
- Tutorial 19: Graphing Linear Functions
- Tutorial 20: Writing Linear Equations
- Tutorial 21: Graphing Linear Inequalities
Core Unit #6 – Number Systems and Operations
- Tutorial 22: Complex Numbers
- Tutorial 23: Sequences and Series
- Tutorial 24: Determinants and Matrices
Disclaimer: CLEP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.