Platinum Edition: $199.00
The ACT Math and Science Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL521: ACT Math and Science Visually in 24 Hours
ACT (American College Testing) is a standardized test for high school achievement and college admissions, adminstered by ACT Inc. The required topics could be overwhelming to study by self reading in absence of classroom instruction. Rapid Learning overcomes this learning gap by offering visual lectures developed and narrated by math and science educators. Let our experts guide you through your study by following our signature Rapid Learning System - Visual Tutorials + Problem Drills + Cheat Sheets.
This visual course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the ACT, with one-to-one match with the official required topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The ACT Basics
- Tutorial 01: The Introduction to ACT Math and Science
Core Unit #2 – Pre-Algebra and Elementary Algebra
- Tutorial 02: Basic Arithmetic
- Tutorial 03: Algebraic Expressions and Integers
- Tutorial 04: Simple Equations
- Tutorial 05: Decimals and Equations
- Tutorial 06: Inequalities
- Tutorial 07: Exponents, Roots and Scientific Notation
- Tutorial 08: Fractions
- Tutorial 09: Ratio, Proportion and Percent
- Tutorial 10: Simple Statistics
Core Unit #3 – 2D and 3D Geometry
- Tutorial 11: Plane Geometry
- Tutorial 12: Perimeters and Areas of Plane Figures
- Tutorial 13: 3D Geometry: Surface and Volume
Core Unit #4 – Trigonometry
- Tutorial 14: Basic Trigonometry and Right Triangle
Core Unit #5 – Coordinate Geometry
- Tutorial 15: Coordinate Geometry
- Tutorial 16: Conic Sections
Core Unit #6 – Intermediate Algebra
- Tutorial 17: Polynomials: Factoring and Roots
- Tutorial 18: Non-linear Functions: Sequences, Patterns, Absolute-Value, Logarithmic and Quadratic Fcuntions
- Tutorial 19: Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 20: Systems of Equations - Solving Simultaneous Equations
- Tutorial 21: Radical Expressions and Complex Numbers
- Tutorial 22: Matrices and Solving Equations
Core Unit #7 – ACT Science Reasoning
- Tutorial 23: ACT Basic Sciences
- Tutorial 24: ACT Guide to Science Reasoning
Platinum Edition: $199.00
Disclaimer: ACT is a registered trademark of ACT Inc, which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.