The AP Physics C Rapid Learning Series is designed for high schoolers who are taking calculus-based AP Physics C, which mirrors the traditional CollegeBoard's AP Physics C curriculum. There are two AP Physics curriculum - B and C. While majority of AP programs offer Physics B for more completed and better balanced coverage on all college-level physics chapters without requiring calculus, some AP programs also offer calculus-based Physics C on Mechanics and Electricity/Magnetism units only for physical science and engineering bound college prep students. This course will cater for such students.
This rapid learning course is one of the most relevant AP courses in the market, with topic-by-topic match to the official requirement. Go to the official CollegeBoard website and download the AP Physics Course Description and compare its content outline with our curriculum. Also cross reference the TOC of your AP physics text. You will find that our course has the complete coverage on required topics one-to-one. Study what you need to study for the AP course and the AP exam.
Prerequisites: Algebra I, Geometry and Integrated Algebra II (Algebra/Trigonometry combo). Standalone Pre-Calculus or Trigonometry would also be desirable if your Algebra II does not include trigonometry. Calculus should also be taken previously or is being taken concurrently with this course. Rapid Learning offers all of the above prerequisite courses for fast re-learning or quick review.
This rapid learning package enables you to study the difficult subject visually and rapidly. This complete learning system contains five learning modules:
- 24 Core Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Single chapter visual tutorials with visualization/animation on screen and narration by physics master teachers and college professors, with focus on both core concepts and problem solving.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes are interactive problem drills with summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track your performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
These single-sheet chapter cheat sheets enables the mastering and memorization of key physics concepts and formulas much more manageable. One sheet per chapter in professionally formatted sheet in printable PDF.
- 24 Readable eBooks (PDF Printables)
These mini-eBooks are the printables on the core concepts videos, for offline reading for concise and quick review on what you have learned from the visual tutorials. Its well-formatted layout makes a clear printing and easy reading.
- 24 Audio Lecture AudioBooks (MP3)
Would you like to learn anywhere anytime on-the-go? These AudioBooks are your perfect learning companion when jogging, driving or in-between breaks, with your iPod/iPhone, SmartPhone or MP3 player. Reinforce your visual learning with audio and exercise to recall your knowledge without looking at the visual.
AP Physics C Rapid Learning Series
This rapid learning series will teach you the math foundation needed for AP Physics C and the required topics on Newtonian Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism. Calculus is used in concept introduction and problem solving.
Unit 1: The Basics of AP Physics C
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to AP Physics C
- Tutorial 02: Problem Solving in Physics
Unit 2: The Basic Math for Physics C
- Tutorial 11: Physics Math - Algebra and Functions
- Tutorial 12: Physics Math - Geometry
- Tutorial 13: Physics Math - Trigonometry
- Tutorial 06: Physics Math - Coordinate Geometry
Unit 3: The Calculus Foundation for Physics C
- Tutorial 07: Limits
- Tutorial 08: Rates of Change
- Tutorial 09: Derivatives and Tangent Line
- Tutorial 10: Rules of Differentiation
- Tutorial 11: Definite Integrals
- Tutorial 12: The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Unit 4: AP Physics C - Newtonian Mechanics
- Tutorial 13: Kinematics in One Dimension
- Tutorial 14: Vectors and Kinematics in Two Dimensions
- Tutorial 15: Newton's Laws of Motion
- Tutorial 16: Work, Power and Energy
- Tutorial 17: Momentum and Collisions
- Tutorial 18: Circular Motion and Gravitation
- Tutorial 19: Rotation, Oscillation and Equilibrium
Unit 5: AP Physics C - Electricity and Magnetism
- Tutorial 20: Electrostatics
- Tutorial 21: Conductors, Capacitors and Dielectrics
- Tutorial 22: Electric Circuits
- Tutorial 23: Magnetic Fields
- Tutorial 24: Electromagnetism