The CLEP Chemistry Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL515: CLEP Chemistry Visually in 24 Hours
CLEP is the fast track to get college credit and Rapid Learning is the fast track to prepare for CLEP. The required topics are overwhelming to study by self reading in absence of classroom instruction. Rapid Learning overcomes this learning gap by offering visual lectures developed and narrated by college professors. Let our experts guide you through your study by following our signature Rapid Learning System - Visual Tutorials + Problem Drills + Cheat Sheets.
This visual course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the CLEP, with one-to-one match with the official required topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The CLEP Foundation
- Tutorial 01: The Guide to the CLEP Exam
- Tutorial 02: Foundation Skills in Chemistry
- Tutorial 03: Math Review for Chemistry
- Tutorial 04: Units and Conversions with Dimensional Analysis
Core Unit #2 – Reactions, Equations and Stoichiometry
- Tutorial 05: Atoms and Molecules
- Tutorial 06: The Mole and Calculations
- Tutorial 07: Chemical Reactions
- Tutorial 08: Balancing Equations
- Tutorial 09: Stoichiometry
Core Unit #3 – Structure of Matter
- Tutorial 10: Atomic Structure and Electron Configuration
- Tutorial 11: The Periodic Table and Chemical Periodicity
- Tutorial 12: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Models
- Tutorial 13: Lewis Structure and Molecular Geometry
Core Unit #4 – States of Matter
- Tutorial 14: Gases
- Tutorial 15: Liquids and Solids
- Tutorial 16: Solutions
Core Unit #5 – Kinetics, Equilibrium, Thermodynamics and Electrochemistry
- Tutorial 17: Chemical Kinetics
- Tutorial 18: Chemical Equilbrium
- Tutorial 19: Acids and Bases
- Tutorial 20: Thermodynamics
- Tutorial 21: Electrochemistry
Core Unit #6 – Nuclear Chemistry
- Tutorial 22: Nuclear Reactions
Core Unit #7 – Descriptive and Experimental Chemistry
- Tutorial 23: Descriptive and Organic Chemistry
- Tutorial 24: Laboratory Chemistry
Master CLEP Chemistry the rich-media way, get started now:
Disclaimer: CLEP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.