The OAT Mathematics Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL641: OAT Mathematics Visually in 24 Hours
This rich-media course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the Optometry Admission Test.
Compare the OAT Official Program Guide from ASCO with the Rapid Learning's topics below, which is in one-to-one match with the official topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The OAT Math Foundation
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to OAT Test-Prep Math
- Tutorial 02: Arithmetic and Basic Mathematics
Core Unit #2 – Equations, Expressions and Inequalities
- Tutorial 03: Whole Numbers
- Tutorial 04: Integers and Algebraic Expressions
- Tutorial 05: Simplify Expressions and Solving Simple Equations
- Tutorial 06: Decimals, Approximation, and Decimal Equations
- Tutorial 07: Multi-step Equations
- Tutorial 08: Inequalities
Core Unit #3 – Numerical Calculations, Functions and Graphs
- Tutorial 09: Rational and Real Numbers
- Tutorial 10: Factors, Fractions, Exponents, Roots and Scientific Notation
- Tutorial 11: Operations with Fractions
- Tutorial 12: Ratio, Proportion and Percent
- Tutorial 13: Linear Functions and Graphing
Core Unit #4 – Geometry
- Tutorial 14: Plane Geometry
- Tutorial 15: Measuring Length and Area
- Tutorial 16: Solid Geometry: Surface and Volume
Core Unit #5 – Trigonometry, Coordinates and Measurements
- Tutorial 17: Basic Trigonometry
- Tutorial 18: Coordinate Geometry
- Tutorial 19: Scientific Measurements, Units and Conversions
Core Unit #6 – Probability and Statistics
- Tutorial 20: Data Analysis and Probability
- Tutorial 21: Statistics
Core Unit #7 – Polynomial, Quadratic, Absolute Value, Exponential, and Logarithmic Functions
- Tutorial 22: Operations and Factoring of Polynomials
- Tutorial 23: Sequences, Absolute Value, Exponential, Logarithmic and Quadratic Functions
Core Unit #8 - Problem Solving in Math
- Tutorial 24: Applied Mathematics and Word Problems
Disclaimer: DAT is a registered trademark of the American Dental Association which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.