Algebra Review for PreCalculus
|Rapid Study Kit for "Title":
|Core Concept Tutorial
||Problem Solving Drill
||Review Cheat Sheet
|"Title" Tutorial Summary :
A review of the basic principles of algebra is needed to build a solid foundation for the usage of these skills in precalculus. Algebraic equations such as linear equations and quadratic equations are discussed in this particular tutorial.
A review of the basic rules of algebra is introduced here along with the basic definition of a linear equation and its graphical representation. Specific properties of linear equations are shown here with the use of examples. Polynomial equations with the use of examples are presented in this tutorial along with the factoring techniques used to factor them.
Specific Tutorial Features:
- Step by step easy explanation of example problems: slope, slope intercept, point slope form, quadratic formula, factoring polynomials, rationalizing, absolute value inequalities, circles, ellipses.
- Concept map showing inter-connections of concepts introduced.
- Definition slides introduce terms as they are needed.
- Examples given throughout to illustrate how the concepts apply.
- A concise summary is given at the conclusion of the tutorial.
|"Title" Topic List:
Slope intercept form
Solving quadratic equations
2nd Order or higher polynomial equations
Common factoring techniques
Order and Inequalities
Solving simple inequalities
Solving absolute value inequalities
Exponentials and logarithms
Exponentials and logarithmic functions
Graphs and applications of exponentials and logarithmic equations
See all 24 lessons in Pre-Calculus, including concept tutorials, problem drills and cheat sheets:
Teach Yourself Pre-Calculus Visually in 24 Hours