With our breakthrough 24x Rapid Learning SystemTM of smart teaching and rich media, you can now finally gain a powerful learning edge over others who are still struggling with static textbooks and online freebies. Catch up and excel in class with the host of tightly integrated learning modules, designed specifically for today's web and video savvy students and supported by a team of teaching experts. Speed up your learning one chapter one hour at a time. The entire 24-chapter rapid learning package includes:
- 24x Core Tutorials (Rich-Media Movies)
Powered by our signature smart teaching and rich-media, the expert-narrated tutorials provide an easier and faster mastery of 24 chapters with concept maps, visual introduction, graphic illustration, annotations & animations, and step-by-step problem solving examples, guided by real teachers.
- 24x Problem Drills (Interactive Games)
Practice what you learn. These drills offer feedback-based quizzes, concept and word problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track your performance, with a complete solution guide at the end.
- 24x Review Sheets (PDF Printables)
Condense what you learn. Each chapter has one-pager cheat sheet for key concepts with at-a-glance review of each chapter, printable and laminatible. It is ideal for exam prep or quick review.
- 24x Chapter eBooks (PDF Printables)
Need something for easy skimming? The well-formatted eBooks are printable for easy quick reading and last-minute review. This optional module is available only on Certified, Platinum and Premium Editions.
- 24x Lecture Audiobooks (Audio MP3)
Want to learn on-the-go? These mp3 audiobooks are for learning anywhere anytime and a great companion to the visual tutorials. Listen to the same content you have just learned visually and enhance your learning with your smartphone or mp3 player. This auditory module is available only on Certified and Platinum Editions.
RL214: Human Anatomy Comprehensive Series
Course Desciption: This human anatomy rich-media course offers a comprehensive study on the principles of human anatomy at cellular, tissue and human organ levels. It is highly organized and in-depth to mirror the system-based mainstream curricula. Animated with visual medical illustrations and dynamic textual elements, each organ system is introduced with enhanced graphics and expert narration, started from a graphical concept map, pictorial explanation step-by-step and summed it up with a key review. Basic physiology and clinical anatomy are also integrated into each chapter, along with diseases and aging of each system. Feedback-based interactive problem drills provide practice problems in clincal cases. Each chapter will also come with a highly condensed summary cheat sheet for exam prep. For chapter-by-chapter contents of this course, see the Human Anatomy Course Guidebook (an 47-page eBook in downloadable PDF).
For Whom: This rapid learning course is for those who are currently taking the human anatomy class or in need of visual in-depth learning via rich-media. It is designed for students entering or currently enrolled in the nursing, biology, pre-med, allied health professions, and board review. It can also be used for any professionals required in-depth anatomy knowledge.
Pre-requisite: Although it is optional, students should have taken one or two semesters of introductory or general biology at the college level to build the foundation of biological science to maximize the learning.
Which to Take: Rapid Learning offers one of the most comprehensive selections of Anatomy and Physiology e-learning courses on the web, with four rich-media courses catering for various A&P learners.
(1) RL209 Human Physiology Comprehensive Series - This in-depth visual course is designed for human physiology students, health professionals or borad review.
(2) RL214 Human Anatomy Comprehensive Series - This in-depth visual course is designed for students taking human anatomy class, anatomical professionals or board review.
(3) RL215 Essential Anatomy and Physiology - This introdoctory course is designed for anyone taking one-semester basic A&P or professionals requiring only the essential knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
(4) RL216 Comprehensive Anatomy and Physiology - This in-depth course is designed for students taking the two-semester A&P (I & II), or anyone needing an in-depth coverage via the integrated approach.
Note: If you are required to take two semesters with the first semester on human anatomy and second semester on human physiology, then select the RL214 and RL209.
Core Unit #1 – The Anatomical Foundation and Human Body Organization
- Tutorial 01: The Human Body: Anatomical Introduction
- Tutorial 02: Cytology - The Study of Cells
- Tutorial 03: Histology - The Study of Tissues
- Tutorial 04: The Integumentary System
Core Unit #2 – The Support Systems
- Tutorial 05: The Skeletal System - Bones, Bone Tissue and Joints
- Tutorial 06: The Skeletal System - Axial Skeleton
- Tutorial 07: The Skeletal System - Appendicular Skeleton
- Tutorial 08: The Muscular System, Surface and Cross-Sectional Anatomy
- Tutorial 09: The Muscular System - Axial and Appendicular Musculature
Core Unit #3 – The Coordination and Integration Systems
- Tutorial 10: The Nervous System - Its Structure and Nerous Tissue
- Tutorial 11: The Nervous System - The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
- Tutorial 12: The Nervous System - Brain and Cranial Nerves
- Tutorial 13: The Nervous System - The Autonomic Nervous System
- Tutorial 14: The Senses
- Tutorial 15: The Endocrine System
Core Unit #4 –The Homeostatic Systems
- Tutorial 16: The Cardiovascular System - The Blood
- Tutorial 17: The Cardiovascular System - The Heart
- Tutorial 18: The Cardiovascular System - Vessels and Circulation
- Tutorial 19: The Lymphatic System
- Tutorial 20: The Respiratory System
- Tutorial 21: The Digestive System
- Tutorial 22: The Urinary System
- Tutorial 23: The Reproductive System
- Tutorial 24: Developmental Anatomy