The DAT Mathematics Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL631: DAT Mathematics Visually in 24 Hours
This visual course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the Dental Admission Test.
Download and print the DAT Official Program Guide from ADA.org to familiarize the content. Compare with the Rapid Learning's course topics below, which is in one-to-one match with the official topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The DAT Mathematics Basics
- Tutorial 01: The Guide to the DAT Test-Prep Math
- Tutorial 02: Basic Mathematics
Core Unit #2 – Basic Algebra: Numbers and Equations
- Tutorial 03: Whole Numbers
- Tutorial 04: Algebraic Expressions and Integers
- Tutorial 05: Simple One-Step Equations
- Tutorial 06: Decimals and Equations
- Tutorial 07: Multistep Equations
- Tutorial 08: All About Inequalities
Core Unit #3 – Numerical Calculations, Functions and Graphs
- Tutorial 09: Rational and Real Numbers
- Tutorial 10: Exponents, Roots and Scientific Notation
- Tutorial 11: Operations with Fractions
- Tutorial 12: Ratio, Proportion and Percentages
- Tutorial 13: Linear Functions and Graphing
Core Unit #4 – 2D and 3D Geometry
- Tutorial 14: Plane Geometry
- Tutorial 15: Measuring Length and Area
- Tutorial 16: Solid Geometry: Surface and Volume
Core Unit #5 – Trigonometry, Coordinates and Measurements
- Tutorial 17: Trigonometry
- Tutorial 18: Coordinate Geometry
- Tutorial 19: Scientific Measurements, Units and Conversions
Core Unit #6 – Probability and Statistics
- Tutorial 20: Data Analysis and Probability
- Tutorial 21: Statistics
Core Unit #7 – Algebra with Nonlinear Functions
- Tutorial 22: Polynomials
- Tutorial 23: Sequences, Logarithmic and Quadratic Functions
Core Unit #8 - Problem Solving
- Tutorial 24: Applied Mathematics and Word Problems
Disclaimer: DAT is a registered trademark of the American Dental Association which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.